Monday 9 January 2012

Tentative steps into the world of blogging...

Well, this is my first ever blog post and I am so excited, though admittedly a bit nervous!

My main reason for starting to blog is to have a record of what I have achieved so that I can look back at some point and go 'ooh, did i do that?'. 

But it's not all selfish record keeping (honest!), I also like to share things like sewing related knowledge, photos etc and have found so much inspiration from the crafting blogosphere that I kinda just want to see how it all goes.

I think keeping a blog requires a certain amount of discipline, and god, do i need that - give me a deadline and i am so productive but give me forever and it's always, 'later, i can do that later'.  So it will be good for me and if anyone wants to read it then fair play and thanks very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment